What If ideas/goals for the upcoming year, what are YOUR plans?

Started by SigfanUSAF, December 31, 2012, 08:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Quote from: kitbasher on December 08, 2013, 04:36:38 AM
Finish off the unfinished builds.

Then start a bunch of builds that will in time become the unfinished builds to finish in 2015!

;D ;D

EXACTLY!  ;D :lol:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Martin H

no plans or goals here, leave that for the day job  :banghead:

Ill just be going were my imagination takes me................as usual ;D
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

lancer

Initial 2014 plans are to finish all the unfinished builds that are cluttering up my bemch. After that, I have a few ideas for some wiff's that I want to build..
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

pyro-manic

Try to get something finished? I'm not sure I've completed anything this year.

Maybe something simple - Spitfire or the P-40 racer could potentially be done before the new year...
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Captain Canada

I never replied to the original posting, terefore I cannot be held accountable in a court of Nev for anything I may o may have not stated. Or started.

:thumbsup:

But next year I have plans....and I think I'm already on a pretty good run of getting stuff done !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

McColm

What would happen if you took a B-52 fuselage and added a YB-35 as wings ?

PR19_Kit

Quote from: McColm on December 11, 2013, 11:34:19 AM

You'd end up with a VERY big aeroplane!  ;D

But it'd look pretty good, even after you'd spent days mating that broad chord wing to the BUFF's fuselage.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Logan Hartke

The goal that Talos and I have this year is to do TWO new airframes that we haven't profiled before.  As always, we keep things pretty hush hush, so you're all welcome to speculate on the types, but you're likely to know about them when we're almost done (which will be a few months on the first one).

Cheers,

Logan

McColm

A modern version of the EF-101 Voodoo.
BAe Nimrod support version with a large cargo door .No MAD boom or ESM pods. Seating fitted. Hinged nose-section .

Dizzyfugu

Work down the ever growing whif project list (which keeps growing as fast as the kit pile... :rolleyes:), try to find/create more space to store all the finished models, and find the nerve build one or two large scale resin figures (anime characters, yet whifs, too ;)).

Bruiser

Like most of my whifs, it works in my mind, but until I clean up the basement and set up a proper work area it ain't
going to happen. Currently the P-40Z (Tigershark). Fuselage of P-40 with Wings and Tail of F-86 Sabre jet and contra rotating
propellers. Unsure of paint scheme but will include standard sharkmouth.

Old Wombat

Quote from: Bruiser on December 13, 2013, 10:56:06 PM
Like most of my whifs, it works in my mind, but until I clean up the basement and set up a proper work area it ain't
going to happen. Currently the P-40Z (Tigershark). Fuselage of P-40 with Wings and Tail of F-86 Sabre jet and contra rotating
propellers. Unsure of paint scheme but will include standard sharkmouth.

Don't forget the reverse of that - the Sabrehawk - F-86 fuselage with P-40 wings & tail! :wacko:

:cheers:

Guy
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

kitbasher

Quote from: PR19_Kit on December 11, 2013, 12:27:55 PM
Quote from: McColm on December 11, 2013, 11:34:19 AM

You'd end up with a VERY big aeroplane!  ;D

But it'd look pretty good, even after you'd spent days mating that broad chord wing to the BUFF's fuselage.

Or.... take a B-36 and add B-52 wings/tailplane/fin/rudder and almost get a YB-60
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter