What If ideas/goals for the upcoming year, what are YOUR plans?

Started by SigfanUSAF, December 31, 2012, 08:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McColm

Two Airfix kits:
Orion 2001 space ship
Space 1999 Hawk

Using a 1/72 SR-71 as a launch platform .

The Wooksta!

Due to work commitments - Xmas being sooooo busy at work and I'm coming in shattered - I can't see me picking up a scalpel until sometime mid January.  Plated up well over a thousand meals this week and have to do it all over again from Tuesday.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

albeback

My plan is not to make any plans!! ;D :lol:They never seem to work out.
Loves JMNs but could never eat a whole one!!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Spey_Phantom

i already have a few plans for 2014:

-more 1/144 models (ships and aircraft)
-more '46 themed models.
-1/72 Airbus A400M in Belgian Air Force markings
-1/72 F-35A Lighning II (Belgian Air Force, replacing an earlier X-35 based model, kit already ordered)
-1/72 Tiger-ARH (Belgian)
-continuation of my storybuilds (WWII '46 and WWIII)
-many, many more....
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

McColm

With the left over parts from the High Planes TBM Avenger resin conversion AEW kit. This includes the new fuselage and tail fins ,no glazing ,undercarriage ,wings and engine .A kitbash using parts from my spares bin or aftermarket parts .The Griffon engine fits from a Frog Shackleton kit.
Not too sure if the Mil Mi-24 Hind was used by the Navy in the ASW role, but every submarine war game I have played on line always includes them carrying torpedoes .

Joe C-P

Quote from: lancer on December 08, 2013, 02:26:45 PM
Initial 2014 plans are to finish all the unfinished builds that are cluttering up my bemch. After that, I have a few ideas for some wiff's that I want to build..

Yes, I agree that's a good idea, except I just started an RN Autogiro.  :-\
I will post images! I will post images! I will post images! After all, I have actually finished some projects, mostly.
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Leading Observer

To actually build some of my stash, rather than just increase it ;D
LO

Observation is the most enduring of lifes pleasures

Gondor

Quote from: Leading Observer on December 18, 2013, 02:11:38 PM
To actually build some of my stash, rather than just increase it ;D

That's basically my aim as well! And to get to Telford, hopefully!

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

lancer

An update to my earlier post. I've got a couple of Mi 24's on the go at the moment, one of which is going to be wiffed.. I'm thinking of putting it AAC service, but I'm also thinking it might end up in RN or Marine service instead. The other is the Revell boxing od Zvezda's miracle and thats OOB as it going to have those glorious Czech markings on it.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

scooter

The Moebius Models Viper Mk II, in ADC grey and a pair of Falcons and maybe Sidewinders; finishing my NJSP Hurricane MkII, and if I'm really lucky the big Revell USS Constitution as the USS Enterprise.  Not very whiffy, and be mostly OOB.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

zenrat

Blue Oyster Cult Secret Treaties Me 262 but the main focus will be a scratchbuilt 1/25 1969 Winebago D22 (not in the least bit whiffy).
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

scooter

Quote from: zenrat on December 20, 2013, 02:46:20 AM
Blue Oyster Cult Secret Treaties Me 262 but the main focus will be a scratchbuilt 1/25 1969 Winebago D22 (not in the least bit whiffy).

Throw some wings on it, and turn it into Eagle 5's predecessor.  :wacko:
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng