My stash just grew again (2013)

Started by Army of One, December 31, 2012, 01:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McColm

Heller  1/72 Nord 2501 Nortalas

The Wooksta!

Just won on ebay:

Airfix 24th Aston Martin DB6

Never thought I'd get one of these but finally managed. 

And the Doyusha Ford Capri mk 1 has arrived.  Aready painted, so it'll have to be stripped as I want a gold one, not red.

That just leaves two more car kits to obtain: Jaguar mk II and 1970/71 Ford Mustang Mach One (Diamonds are Forever) and that's me done with motors.  Although I'll nab a TR7 if I find one along the way...
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

McColm

Quote from: The Wooksta! on July 04, 2013, 04:14:44 PM
Just won on ebay:

And the Doyusha Ford Capri mk 1 has arrived.  Aready painted, so it'll have to be stripped as I want a gold one, not red.

That just leaves two more car kits to obtain: Jaguar mk II and 1970/71 Ford Mustang Mach One (Diamonds are Forever) and that's me done with motors.  Although I'll nab a TR7 if I find one along the way...
I've checked on eBay and they do have the kits that you're after. I won a Ford Capri mk 2 a few days ago.

Spey_Phantom

2 revell 1/144 Boeing 737-800's  :mellow:

one will be converted (and shortened) to 737-AEW&C Wedgetail, the other will become a realworld JetAir version  :mellow:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Weaver

From the new Modelzone sale (20% off everything in the shop):

Airfix 1/72nd TSR.2MS (latest version with the bigger missile).
Revell 1/72nd PT-167 Torpedo Boat (destined to be Boat Girl's Boat from Tank Girl... ;D)

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Ed S

Had our monthly Saturday hobby club get together this afternoon. One of the guys was clearing out some stuff. I got some good WHIFF parts.

1/48 ESCI Viggen (partially built, but I have a use for parts of it)
1/144 MIR space station (looks like some good parts for my next sci fi diorama)
1/350 U-boat (more spaceship parts)

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

scooter

1/72 Italieri Skyfall AW101 from Amazon.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

The Wooksta!

Won on ebay:
Skybirds 86 De Havilland Sea Hornet F.20

Surprised I actually won it because it's the hardest of the Skybirds Hornets to find.  Bizzarely, the NF21 is the easiest.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

NARSES2

From the Modelzone sale in Derby - Tamiya 1/72 Zero A6M2b
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Wooksta!

Quote from: McColm on July 05, 2013, 12:25:05 AM
Quote from: The Wooksta! on July 04, 2013, 04:14:44 PM
Just won on ebay:

And the Doyusha Ford Capri mk 1 has arrived.  Aready painted, so it'll have to be stripped as I want a gold one, not red.

That just leaves two more car kits to obtain: Jaguar mk II and 1970/71 Ford Mustang Mach One (Diamonds are Forever) and that's me done with motors.  Although I'll nab a TR7 if I find one along the way...

I've checked on eBay and they do have the kits that you're after. I won a Ford Capri mk 2 a few days ago.

They may be there but I'm in no desperate hurry to get them.  Besides, the TR7 that was on there was a wee bit pricey for my liking.  Airfix did one at some point and finding one of them may be easier.

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

Aircav

From the Modelzone sale in Derby, a 1/48 Academy F-111C, beautiful markings.  :thumbsup:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Mr.Creak

From Models For Sale at Waddo: Fujimi Type 61 tank - and a bag full of various grades of sanding sponge.
PS the Viggen is awesome to hear!
What if... I had a brain?

McColm

00/h0 transverse crane
1/72 broken Tornado GR1 tri-prototype
1/72 broken Viking S-3B

Hobbes

1/144 Nimrod AEW.3 (thanks to Geoff who found it on eBay).
Geoff suggested it might be a clone of the Anigrand one. So I was prepared for vague panel lines etc. But the panel lines on this are perfect. It has one drawback on first inspection: the fuselage is solid! Must have cost more in resin alone than I paid for the kit.

Also, a 1/144 Dragon F/A 18 with a section of carrier deck (to display the Fokker F-28 COD on)

and some more 3D printed parts for my SpaceX Falcon 9.

Gondor

Another ebay win

1 x 1/144 Airfix BAC 1-11 Really getting to like the look of this aircraft, might get some more to do various other things to.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....