My stash just grew again (2013)

Started by Army of One, December 31, 2012, 01:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Dragon

Got a Hobby Boss 1/48th Yak 38U Forger B On Friday.
Quote from: Army of One on October 24, 2013, 10:54:32 AM

Quote from: Green Dragon on October 23, 2013, 01:30:12 PM
Got two today.
Airfix Super Mystere B2 (Blueprint box, still sealed)
Zvezda's new 1/144th Mil 24V Hind

Paul Harrison

Hi Paul.....what's the Hind like....? I was going to buy a few but waiting for a 'review' first........
Haven't opened it yet but I'll have looksee later today and post a post some piccies if I can find my camera.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

McColm

Won off eBay
1/72
2 x Airfix B-29
1 x Academy B-50D

Hobbes

From the IPMS NL Nationals:
- Revell 1/288 Sanger spaceplane
- Decalset for 1/144 Dutch air force (enough to make 15 aircraft)

a bit earlier:
- Hasegawa 1/48 Voyager spacecraft
- Revell 1/144 Space Shuttle with launch tower 

and in today's mail:
a custom decal sheet I had printed up, with loads of decals for my projects, including a series of NATO decals in different sizes, and some 1/144 Dutch Navy aircraft. Very keen on this, as I've had the design lying around for years, and have had a bunch of models waiting for decals for as long.

scooter

Quote from: Hobbes on October 26, 2013, 11:07:34 AM
- Hasegawa 1/48 Voyager spacecraft

Gonna scuff it up and make it as V'Ger?
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Hobbes

Hah, no this'll be for my realspace collection. And the first kit I'll add some photoetched parts to. I've got a PE set for the long instrument booms.

Weaver

From ebay, Hasegawa 1/72nd Grumman F9F-2 Panther
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Gondor

From ebay

1 x 1/144 Revell E-4B to be used as part of the Boeing C-5 proposal with the decals and lumps going to another DC-10 conversion  ;D

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

silverwindblade

Ordered from HLJ, got a 1/48 Hasegawa Idolm@ster F-22, for use in a project.

It's so very pink...
Amidst the blue skies, a link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector...
Gordon's Alive, a Podcast I host. Check us out!

McColm

The second Airfix B-29 kit arrived this morning ,half of which was already built ready for painting . I shall add the podded jet engines from the Academy KC-97L and wing tip tanks from my stash .RAF Washington MK1B. Not too happy on a all metal finish may go for the olive drab prototype scheme .

1/72 Hawkeye E-2C ,rotodome to be mounted above the fuselage of a C-97.

Eduard B-29 photoetch for Academy B-29,will use on the B-50.

Spey_Phantom

Revell 1/72 Messerschmitt Me262A-1a, to be built in Imperial Japanese Army markings  ;D
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Gondor

from ebay

1 set Aeroclub V053 WWII British Seats and Control Columns

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Captain Canada

Just bought another Airfix Tucano. After seeing one at Waddington...I think I'm in love.....

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Green Dragon

Got a Hasegawa 1/200th KLM DC-10-30 off ebay coz I was totally fed up with the crazy prices 1/144th ones are going for. Better detail than the bigger kits and got it for a bargain price of £5.74 including postage! Couldn't believe it was so cheap.
Also got another Revell 1/72nd Me P1099.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

The Wooksta!

More ebay wins:

3 x Frog/Novo Spitfire F.XIVe (two boxes but with three kits.  Wing useless but fuselage salvageable with new wing)
3 x Airfix Spitfires (Vb, 19 & 22)
1 x AZ Spitfire F21 (Worth it for the spare contraprop, F22 fuselage and tailplanes.  I can cast the rest)
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Captain Canada

Boy had a game in Kitchener so stopped in at the Hobby shop there and came out with a 72nd scale Academy/ Minicraft  Boeing B-50D kit. Not sure why....but it was on sale for $37.

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?