Szuber Morani

Started by Hotte, January 07, 2013, 01:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hotte

Here are my Hungarian "Szuber Morani"
Morane MS 406 with DB 605.

Hotte

Logan Hartke

That's fantastic.  It's not one I'd have thought of, but it sure does seem plausible!

Cheers,

Logan

loupgarou

Interesting aircraft and unusual country, it's not so common to see central-east european countries developments.
What scale is your kit? (I admit I know only the venerable Frog Morane  :rolleyes: )
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Slerski

Ahem, lot of power in the nose  ;D Nice model  :thumbsup:
« Le MAGIC, c'est fantastique !! » [Sgt Vincent D., FAF armourer]

« Un Pétaf qui s'ennuie est un Pétaf dangereux... »

Dizzyfugu

Nice! Could have used a slighlty longer tail, though, esp. with that extra power in the nose? Great idea, anyway  :thumbsup:

Army of One

Cracking build there mate.....great imagination....!!  :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

PR19_Kit

....and it looks conssidearbly better than the original too! Nice one!  :thumbsup: :bow:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

That's a cracker - love those Central European markings.

If you said the Italians had provided that to the Hungarians many would believe you - it has a very much Italian look about it
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Wow! Great aesthetic surgery! :wub: :bow:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Mirage

Curious and interesting.  :thumbsup:

Hotte

Quote from: loupgarou on January 07, 2013, 01:51:47 AM
Interesting aircraft and unusual country, it's not so common to see central-east european countries developments.
What scale is your kit? (I admit I know only the venerable Frog Morane  :rolleyes: )

1/48 Hobbycraft MS 406.

Hotte

Glenn Gilbertson

Great idea and a beautiful model. :thumbsup: I suspect that a real one would have needed a mighty lump of lead in the tail! ;)

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Hotte

My Hungarian beauty is finished.
The conversion center Gyor were installed.
DB 605 A
German Revi 16b
Armament:
1 × 20 mm MG 151 cannon as Motorkanone
2 x 7,5 mm MG MAC 1934 wing mounted
2 × 21 cm Wfr. Gr. 21.

Maxium Speed 605 Km/h

Operators (All delivered from Hungary)

Hungary (52)
Bulgaria (25)
Germany (32)

Hotte  ;D