Main Menu

1:72 Hasegawa decals

Started by Dork the kit slayer, January 13, 2013, 06:39:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dork the kit slayer

Looking for out of the box (Hasegawa) decal sheet for their  JASDF F-104J Starfighter  or F-104DJ two seat Starfighter.

Buy ( cash,cheque or PayPal) or trade(if I have what you need). I have a shed load of spare parts as well as decals in 48 and 72nd. :mellow:
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Howard of Effingham

dtks!

i have one of the boxings of the hasegawa two seat F-104 that includes JASDF markings on the decal sheet. alternatively i have an ancient modeldecal sheet with i think the options you are after.

would these do? and if so are you at bolton on sunday as i could give them to you there.

trevor
Keeper of George the Cat.

Dork the kit slayer

Quote from: Howard of Effingham on January 17, 2013, 01:35:04 AM
dtks!

i have one of the boxings of the hasegawa two seat F-104 that includes JASDF markings on the decal sheet. alternatively i have an ancient modeldecal sheet with i think the options you are after.

would these do? and if so are you at bolton on sunday as i could give them to you there.

trevor

Perfect Trev.Ill be at Bolton ( in the company of the white fiver)as long as the snow allows.

Gondor

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on January 17, 2013, 08:57:09 AM

Perfect Trev.Ill be at Bolton ( in the company of the white fiver)as long as the snow allows.

Snow  :blink: what Snow  :blink: ?!?

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Dork the kit slayer

[

Snow  :blink: what Snow  :blink: ?!?

Gondor
[/quote]

er that would be the white stuff covering my car.....others may know different :wacko: ;D ;D ;D

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Gondor on January 17, 2013, 10:48:14 AM

Snow  :blink: what Snow  :blink: ?!?

THIS snow!

Taken at 0800 this morning, and it's even deeper now and the road is completly blocked by morons abandoning their cars and trucks all over the place.  :banghead:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Dork the kit slayer

See........................I told you someone would know better ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on January 18, 2013, 05:20:12 AM
See........................I told you someone would know better ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

yeah, but that's the other folk in the forest of dean for you ;) :o

decals to be sorted out later. you get the ones from the F-104DJ kit.
Keeper of George the Cat.

Gondor

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on January 18, 2013, 05:20:12 AM

Taken just before 10am today.... almost no white stuff at all ! :wub:  ;D

Gondor

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

PR19_Kit

Alright for some........

At around 8 am this morning (the melted slush on the road from yesterday having re-frozen overnight......) I was jolted from my morning porridge by a very loud KEEEERRRASH! from outside. Two vehicles going down the hill outside my house had run into each other, both going in the same direction and BOTH of them were 4x4s!

I do wish 4X4 drivers would realise that just the fact of having all four wheels driven does not cancel out the laws of physics and it still takes the same distance to slow and stop them as it does a 2 wheel drive vehicle!  :banghead:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Gondor

Please remember Kit, I live in Stirling which is in central Scotland where you would expect snow yet I almost forget what the stuff is. I agree about idiots in 4 x 4's, but then people are stupid, only a person is smart.

Gondor

Rheged

Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 19, 2013, 02:06:41 AM
Alright for some........

At around 8 am this morning (the melted slush on the road from yesterday having re-frozen overnight......) I was jolted from my morning porridge by a very loud KEEEERRRASH! from outside. Two vehicles going down the hill outside my house had run into each other, both going in the same direction and BOTH of them were 4x4s!

I do wish 4X4 drivers would realise that just the fact of having all four wheels driven does not cancel out the laws of physics and it still takes the same distance to slow and stop them as it does a 2 wheel drive vehicle!  :banghead:

It's all to do with using up the "Stupidity Surplus"  that the UK has inadvertently built up. So many people have been making sensible decisions recently (such as putting longer wings on aircraft, drinking modest amounts of  good Scottish falling-down-water and staying indoors doing interesting things to styrene)  This has resulted in a surplus of unused utter stupidity building up. Even politicians and BMW drivers have not been able to discharge this accumulation. The recent weather in the South has permitted the release of vast quantities of surplus stupidity.

I am indebted to the author Jasper fforde  for this original concept.  May I commend his works to the  forum as a surreal  break from their other sensible activities?

About 7 flakes of snow in total in my garden this morning, in North Cumbria.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Gondor

What a difference a day makes......

Mind you its only about half an inch deep so I suspect that lots of people will be not going to work tomorrow because of the snow  :blink:

Gondor

Dork the kit slayer

ANYBODY.......................got any JASDF decals

Gondor

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on January 20, 2013, 07:34:25 AM
ANYBODY.......................got any JASDF decals

Send me your snail mail addy and I will see what I can do. I might, just might have some spare.

Gondor