Hawker Seahawk II

Started by loupgarou, January 21, 2013, 03:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loupgarou

Well, this build has been forgotten for only seven years. ;D
Now I have at last completed it, the missing link between the P.1052 and the P.1081, albeit in a quick and dirty way, just to free space on the workbench.

Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

PR19_Kit

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 20, 2020, 06:31:16 AM

Now that looks good  :thumbsup:

Doesn't it just! Almost as pretty as a Hunter.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

AeroplaneDriver

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Glenn Gilbertson

chrisonord

The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

loupgarou

Thanks a lot for all the appreciations, even if it is a crude model, from  2 ancient kits, completed, as frenchmen could say, "à la va  vite"  (unsure of an analog english wording)
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Scotaidh

Quote from: loupgarou on April 22, 2020, 03:44:20 AM
Thanks a lot for all the appreciations, even if it is a crude model, from  2 ancient kits, completed, as frenchmen could say, "à la va  vite"  (unsure of an analog english wording)

"on the quick", I think.  :)  Also "in a rush"; "in a hurry"

Sorry - I have a passion for the English language.  :)  The origins and usages of words fascinates me, and I tend to go on a bit ... I blame my father, who introduced me to words like "sponduliks" and "discombooberate"  ;)
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

Dizzyfugu

Very elegant, would be a great "under the radar" contender at a normal model convention.  :thumbsup:

PR19_Kit

Quote from: loupgarou on April 20, 2020, 05:45:34 AM

Now I have at last completed it, the missing link between the P.1052 and the P.1081,

You could call it the P.1066. It's not only got historical connections, it's almost the average of P.1052 and P.1081.  ;D

You can't use P.1067 as that was the Hunter of course.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

Looks great ! Definitely sexy Rat, but too small too be a beast. Maybe a sexy little beast lol. Great stuff. Sure looks like she would be a real mover ! You're going to have to follow this one up with an in service example. Hopefully most of us will be arounf in seven years to see it lol

:cheers: 
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?