Indonesian Air Force J-10A

Started by AURI, February 06, 2013, 05:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AURI

Hii all, this is my first what if project
sorry for my bad english  ;D

Background
In 2014 OPM (Organisasi Papua Merdeka/Free Papua Organisation) Declare independence of Republic of West Papua it is being supported by many western countries. Indonesian new president agree ordering attack to Republic of West Papua.This act caused United States re-hold an embargo on Indonesian. That cause Indonesian did not receive the 24 F-16 bought from the united states. Then Indonesian once again begin military cooperation with China. As originally Indonesia makes a purchase 12 J-10 as a substitute for old F-16 from Skadron Udara 3 "Sarang Naga" ("Dragon's Nest).
The kit
I use Trumpeter 1/72 Chinese new fighter with custom decal because the decal from scale nutz destroyed

and for the colour schemes I use Indonesian F-16 Millenium scheme

NARSES2

Wellcome aboard  :thumbsup: This should be interesting
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

AURI

Quote from: NARSES2 on February 06, 2013, 07:33:49 AM
Wellcome aboard  :thumbsup: This should be interesting
Thanks narses2  :lol:
and here it is

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Captain Canada

That looks great ! Love the colours, subtle and seem to work well together.

No problem with your English either, very well done ! English is a hard language for sure, and there are probably 2 or three ways to re-write almost every sentence of your story, which only further confuses it !

Excellent job so far. Looking forward to seeing some more !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Very nice work. I'll be watching aswell.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

AURI

Quote from: Tophe on February 06, 2013, 08:49:35 PM
Beautiful... :thumbsup:
Thanks Tophe  :lol:

Quote from: Captain Canada on February 06, 2013, 09:13:11 PM
That looks great ! Love the colours, subtle and seem to work well together.

No problem with your English either, very well done ! English is a hard language for sure, and there are probably 2 or three ways to re-write almost every sentence of your story, which only further confuses it !

Excellent job so far. Looking forward to seeing some more !

Thanks capt  :lol: Maybe I can learn how to write a good sentence from here too :smiley:

Quote from: Ian the Kiwi Herder on February 06, 2013, 11:20:01 PM
Very nice work. I'll be watching aswell.

Ian

Thanks Ian  :lol:

Update :

Got kill mark after joint exercises with TUDM (Tentara Udara Diraja Malaysia)

Got an idea from google search for external fuel tank

Captain Canada

Awesome ! I need to learn how to make decals. Love that single seat Hawk as well....we need a 72nd scale kit of that.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu

There once was the Matchbox kit, with trenches so deep that someone could have been lost... :(

lancer

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on February 12, 2013, 12:30:25 AM
There once was the Matchbox kit, with trenches so deep that someone could have been lost... :(

Oh come on, the trenches ain't that bad... Hell, I've still got 2 of 'em in the stash..
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Captain Canada

Wonder if they'll release it again ?  I had one years ago but gave it to Vesper or Zac....years ago  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Quote from: Captain Canada on February 12, 2013, 08:50:08 AM
Wonder if they'll release it again ?  I had one years ago but gave it to Vesper or Zac....years ago  :thumbsup:

You can still get via E-Bay. A couple I got a few years ago had obviously been repoped in China and included a small tube of glue plus a small instruction sheet in Chinese. Wasn't expensive either
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

AURI

woww :o, it's been a long time since I went to medical school.
I finaly finish this project. I present you, Indonesian Air Force J-10A  ;D

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: lancer on February 12, 2013, 08:45:00 AM
Quote from: Dizzyfugu on February 12, 2013, 12:30:25 AM

Oh come on, the trenches ain't that bad... Hell, I've still got 2 of 'em in the stash..

In THIS case, they were BAD.  :-\

NARSES2