Main Menu

DAF M39

Started by Draken35, February 17, 2013, 11:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

That's looking really good  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Draken35

nighthunter

Draken, your best bet for a cat is to look at some HO (1/87) scale felines.
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

Draken35

Thank you!

A friend of mine have found cat and civilians, he send it to me. Soon completion will be made...

Draken35

Just received today

Draken35

jorel62

NARSES2

Glad to see this continuing  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Draken35

Figures are painted with acrylic paints (Vallejo, Citadel Colors) and then washed with Vallejo Brown Glaze.

Then, we are ready for the last touch...

Adults are looking the vehicle, but the little girl prefers the cat she discovered near the rear wheel...

Clothes of visitors give light and color to the diorama.

The kit was a real pleasure to build.

It was a fun and good build!

NARSES2

That has really come out well. :thumbsup: And that is exactly wha a little grl would do in the circumstances  ;D :thumbsup: A smal boy would be attempting to climb all over he armoured car.

Draken35

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 03, 2013, 02:51:12 AM
That has really come out well. :thumbsup: And that is exactly wha a little grl would do in the circumstances  ;D :thumbsup: A smal boy would be attempting to climb all over he armoured car.

Thank you!

If I would have found a little boy, I would have placed it on the base of the DAF, with a flower pot broken...  ;D

jorel62

Outstanding job. Looks great.

Draken35

Weaver

That's excellent - well done!  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Father Ennis