PantherG´s workshop

Started by PantherG, March 09, 2013, 08:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PantherG

So.....my old topic is "dead"....here is one new...
I have few projects "on work"..... slowly progressed.....
Here is a few pics of them....
all is based on my drawings.....

It need a lot of work and time to finishing them...but these two kits have maximal priority....  ;)

PR19_Kit

Your 3D work is just as good as your 2D work PantherG.  :thumbsup: :bow:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Scooterman

OOOOOOOooooo love those colours on the two seat Hawg!

NARSES2

The Japanese 110 is just such a natural  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PantherG

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: NARSES2 on March 10, 2013, 01:31:51 AM
The Japanese 110 is just such a natural  :thumbsup:

Second that. Great choice of paint scheme, too.

TallEng

Umm. To many Animals on the A10 if you ask me  :unsure:
I know you didn't but... Warthog, Kangaroo and Snake. It's too much,

Although its you're model as ever :thumbsup:
Nice camouflage by the way.

Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

PantherG

You´re right,TallEng ..... Project "Aussie-Hog" is cancelled.... for not known time.....

I must peel of some decals.... :banghead:

Army of One

Loving your work.....!!! I love the scheme on the A10 but agree in ditching the snake, I think the nose looks great... Agree also that the 110 looks a natural in the Japanese scheme.....carry on....!
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

PantherG

So...sand colour (Humbroll 118 Tan) is repaired.....

...and one "long-timed non-What if" project.... Soviet "tank hunter" IT-1 "Drakon" (1:35 Trumpeter).

But this is long before finish... just now I make tracks.... 217 parts .... :banghead:

NARSES2

Nice work on both kits Panther, but I pity you building those tracks  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PantherG

Now I make a few little steps ahead....
Colours on "Aussie-Hog" are repaired,few details are needed in cockpit and undercarriage .... Armament..hmmmm  :rolleyes:

So...batteries on my camera going out ...  ;D

jorel62

The bf-110 looks great..... :thumbsup:

Army of One

Looking great Panther G.....!! Love the 110....is the interior that aotake (?) primer stuff....?? Also, have I missed something on the Drakon......no gun armament so will it be missile....? Or am I being stupid....??? AoO......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

PantherG

So..."Messerjima" have interior in Aotake primer,because this is from license built by Nakajima  ;D
I use ethanol based colour from czech manufcturer Agama http://www.agama-model.cz/

About IT-1 Drakon: You are not stupid  ;D ;D ;D
I make this kit straight OOB ...and lack many details that are needed to be perfect miniature...maybe next time.
Drakon is "Истребитель танков" (in russian) this is "Tank Hunter" and main eapon was a 3D7 Drakon guided missile ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IT-1

And on youtube You can find many more.....driving,firing on targets....