WIP Israeli SAR Wigeon/Gosling Airfix 1/72

Started by Army of One, March 13, 2013, 08:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Penguin

as has been stated on UK telly repeatedly " an officer is responsible from the moment the trigger is pulled till the moment the round stops"  so any fire arms trained officer has to really be paying attention, if the bullet hits the target and goes through into a secondary target the officer is liable. ( i actually paid attention to the talk and descriptions, on the section on this at the royal armories in Leeds).  Id be happy foe Even more "non overpenerative" rounds to be used, im guessing they arnt issued due to cost ( I hope im correct in thinking something like glasers).
ill stop tangenting and add looking nice so far the camos far less splodgy than i normaly manage  :thumbsup:
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

pyro-manic

But for the fact I have sworn off buying any more kits (lusting after a very expensive lens for my camera), I would probably go and get one of these in a flash! Looking very good so far.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Army of One

Steel P.....ur right in all you say.....glasers would be way to expensive and have (app) way less penetration...I read they would struggle to penetrate a door due to their construction.....great PD round...as long as nothing in the way....thanks re th paint scheme....

Pyro.... They are £1.99 at my MZ at the mo...if you want one or more posted to you I can we if they got any left and post them.....no worries re that......H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Mossie

That camo looks good on it mate!  Trying to work out what to do with the one you sent me....
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Captain Canada

Looks great so far. I`ve got one in my stash but as yet have no idea what to do with it.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Army of One

Cheers......I'm trying to get a cheap Grumman Duck and make it along side the other Gosling an do it Waterworld/Mad Max style.....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

Progress so far....obviously still a few things to do....

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

pyro-manic

Quote from: Army of One on March 16, 2013, 02:43:33 PM
Pyro.... They are £1.99 at my MZ at the mo...if you want one or more posted to you I can we if they got any left and post them.....no worries re that......H

I'll pass (I really want this lens!!) but thankyou for the offer. :cheers: Looking good.

Rheged

Quote from: pyro-manic on March 17, 2013, 12:28:29 PM
Quote from: Army of One on March 16, 2013, 02:43:33 PM

I'll pass (I really want this lens!!) but thankyou for the offer. :cheers: Looking good.

This must be some lens!...............but I remember saving all of my pennies to buy a Nikon "Perspective Control" lens  about 30 years ago.  I still use it, and several architect friends  pay me to take pictures of buildings as a result..
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

pyro-manic

Quote from: Rheged on March 17, 2013, 01:10:40 PM
This must be some lens!

Rather spiffy, yes! Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8 VR. Trying to find a second-hand one, as they're about £1600 new. :blink:

chrisonord

Very nice build H, I could do with trying to acquire some of those at that price. The colour scheme looks the part and brings it up to date too.
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!