L'Hirondelle Me262

Started by leptiprince, March 19, 2013, 07:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leptiprince

Very interested in me 262 Willy dear, I imagine all the possible variants, prototypes, operational, captured luftwaffe 1946, etc ...

more on my website : http://www.lhirondelle-me262.eu/

Happy Moodelling

Dizzyfugu

The PTL version is pretty cool!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Now THAT'S what a call a Grand Entrance!  :o

Superb modelling and at least one of us here will ADORE the Zwilling version.  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

dumaniac

the turbo prop is nice - i did something similar in 48 scale - nice collection and nice website

PR19_Kit

Blimey, all the colours in all the sizes, to misquote a tele advert of a few years ago.  :bow: :cheers:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Gorgeous,  :wub: Excellent work  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Weaver

Lovely collection!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tophe will love the zwilling!  ;D
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

NARSES2

They are all nice, but that Lippisch style nightfighter is just the bees knees, superb  :bow: :bow:

dumaniac

yes a really nice collection of 262's - i want to build the lippisch version in 48 - i got the bit (I think) but it is on the to-do list

thanks for the inspiration

Father Ennis

I love your 262s. They look fantastic !!!!!!     :wub:    I've loved that plane since I built.my first Lindburg one for $0.89. I think my favorite is the tank buster.

NARSES2

Now all 3 are superb but the ANR one is just  :wub: :wub:

PR19_Kit

I reckon you have a 'Thing' about 262s.............  ;D

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

TomZ

Great, Love the propeller one!

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency