Er, real world whifs?

Started by Mr.Creak, April 11, 2013, 03:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitnut617

Quote from: chrisonord on July 08, 2017, 01:52:24 PM
My dog has his own sidecar which I chauffeur for him. It is a 50 plus year old Watsonian Palma, bolted to a 1985 Suzuki GS 850G. Had it 3 years now although it was attached to a Kawasaki GT 550 to begin with. My dog loves it.
Chris.

You sure that was a Kawasaki GT550 Chris  ----- not a Suzuki then --- I had one of those before I came to Canada, a 1976 one
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Rick Lowe

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 08, 2017, 05:32:15 AM

Back when the world was possibly saner (sometime in the 60's) a neighbour used to take his Spaniel out in his sidecar. Dog loved it and looked something special with it's tongue lolling out and it's ears streaming in the wind  ;D

Saner? Or were the drugs so good we didn't notice?  ;D

Yeah - I can see that... specially if the ears are big'n'floppy - battle banners!  ;D

My dog has his own sidecar which I chauffeur for him. It is a 50 plus year old Watsonian Palma, bolted to a 1985 Suzuki GS 850G. Had it 3 years now although it was attached to a Kawasaki GT 550 to begin with. My dog loves it.
Chris.

I started to read that as the dog was 50... too early in the am...  :lol:

NARSES2

Chris.

What's the dog ?

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

chrisonord

Quote from: kitnut617 on July 08, 2017, 02:04:47 PM
Chris.

You sure that was a Kawasaki GT550 Chris  ----- not a Suzuki then --- I had one of those before I came to Canada, a 1976 one
Yes, it was a Kawasaki GT 550, or Z550 GT for its sunday name. They did a 750 too. DOHC aircooled engine much the same as the GPZ's but with shaft drive. I owned it for 2 years that thing, and it took us all over the place.
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

chrisonord

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 09, 2017, 05:12:46 AM
Chris.

What's the dog ?
An 8 stone Rottweiler named Thor. He is nine by the way, not 50  ;)
Chris.

NARSES2

Quote from: chrisonord on July 10, 2017, 06:00:52 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on July 09, 2017, 05:12:46 AM
Chris.

What's the dog ?
An 8 stone Rottweiler named Thor. He is nine by the way, not 50  ;)
Chris.

No ones going to argue with him  ;D Nice dogs, and a great name  :thumbsup:

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

chrisonord

l would put his picture up, but photobucket has put paid to that, is there any other photo hosting sites that are free, photobucket have gone greedy. Thor is my third rotty, all have been brilliant dogs, and he has been my best mate to me, that is why he came with me when I split from the ex.
Chris.

NARSES2

chrisonord

Cheers Chris, its looking like Flickr could be the way to go then doesn't it. Not loking frward to extracting my pictures from photobucket though as the site is a nightmare on a good day.
Chris. 

nighthunter

"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

zenrat

flickr is very intuitive and user friendly although it's filing structure rules are slightly annoying.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

chrisonord

I will look in to both of them, and which one dims my bulb the least will get my vote.
Cheers,
Chris

Dizzyfugu

Accidently came across this model/mock-up of a Sanka fighter from The Sky Crawlers - if I decipher the kanji comments correctly, it's 1:2 scale:

NARSES2

Quote from: chrisonord on July 11, 2017, 12:12:22 PM
I will look in to both of them, and which one dims my bulb the least will get my vote.

You and me both Chris. The one I can even begin to work out will get my vote. It always worries me when people use the word "intuitive" when referring to computer systems as my version of the world (seated firmly in the days of the printed page) and thus the understanding of the word is obviously not the same as theirs.

Chris

chrisonord

Absolutely right Chris, I have yet to look in to it as I have other things on my mind at the moment, that I could do without. Ihave some new builds to put up too that are piling up slowly but surely.
Chris.