LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

The rear crew member in the P-61/Bucc certainly won't be lacking for cockpit heating.............  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

TheChronicOne

Fantastic on the yellow-bird! You should so a side by side by side with the Space Shudow  (Shuttle-Widow) you made a few pages back and the Red Widow car.   ;D 
-Sprues McDuck-

ericr

ericr

I liked this image's aerosled a lot :

and I also liked the bubbly canopy of the Flamingo, of which I had a 1/48  fuselage (from other build earlier in this thread), as well as skis from a 1/72 Twin Otter :

kerick

This looks like what to do if you crash land in the arctic and bust the wings off your plane. A hack saw and duct tape and your on the road home.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Tophe

Quote from: kerick on January 12, 2017, 04:54:34 PM
This looks like what to do if you crash land in the arctic and bust the wings off your plane.
It reminds me the film "flight of the phoenix", congratulations ericr! :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

PR19_Kit

CLASS job there ericr.  :thumbsup:

If it snows any more here I may need one of them.....  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

thanks all !

my home is under snow too, so it will be inspiring  ;D

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

ericr

steelpillow

Excellent! I once started a story with a comedy two-headed dragon in, before I discovered how unoriginal I was. But I never saw one like these!  :thumbsup:
Cheers.

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?