LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

ericr

ericr

thanks !

maybe the title should be flower carrying planes?

Captain Canada

We're getting the band back together, then we're getting shots, and then we're getting flowers lol great stuff !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

ericr

two more small hybrids :

wings from a dragon on a Yak-15 :

and a Mörser "equipped" like an elephant :

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

steelpillow

Love the yakdragon, it is beautiful. Want a ride. A bunch of them suggests the new sport of aerial dancing to me, what a sight that would be.

Is the rest of the dragon suitable for the reverse beastie?
Cheers.

ericr

Quote from: steelpillow on March 16, 2017, 12:13:46 PM
Love the yakdragon, it is beautiful. Want a ride. A bunch of them suggests the new sport of aerial dancing to me, what a sight that would be.

Is the rest of the dragon suitable for the reverse beastie?

ah, it was used already for antoher hybrid earlier in the thread, so there is no dragyak coming  ;)
unless a new dragon comes to my stash ?  ;D

TheChronicOne

Fantastic stuff all around!  The flowers are very appealing...  I  might try doing the same at some point myself. 
-Sprues McDuck-

ericr

thanks !
if you feel like reinterpreting some tof the things you see here please do, I am interested in seeing the result, don't forget to tell us

TheChronicOne

I'll make a point of it. I'll have to find some nice small airplanes first though.

What size should I shoot for? 1/144 alright?? I imagine I'll stick with smaller piston plane type stuff.  I might even try something and do crazy.... SECONDARY colors.  ;D   
-Sprues McDuck-

ericr

depending on the size of the flower you target, have a look at even smaller scales, like 1/200, 1/350 or 1/700 : there quite some choice available, at least in ship-carried planes but not only

and choose your favorite color !

Quote from: TheChronicOne on March 19, 2017, 06:48:25 AM
I'll make a point of it. I'll have to find some nice small airplanes first though.

What size should I shoot for? 1/144 alright?? I imagine I'll stick with smaller piston plane type stuff.  I might even try something and do crazy.... SECONDARY colors.  ;D

TheChronicOne

Cool will do.  I remember many years ago making a whole carrier load of 1/700 I think Hellcats. So I'm familiar with 'em.   In fact, I may have something already that might work in the form of those little plastic planes they made back in the 50s.    :thumbsup:

I'm already getting ideas... I'd like to snag some sort of BLACK flower... if I could find one.. or hell grab one of another color then paint it black, and then stick some secondary color planes on it.

I think it would be interesting to see along side your primaries on white!  Next time I hit Hobby Lobby I'll have a go at their plastic flowers.  :mellow:
-Sprues McDuck-