LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

ericr

another kitbash : Antonov Colt (of which the floats were used for a Wyvern seaplane)
with Twin Otter wings (of which the floats will be used in the near future ... and the fuselage is in the Blériot-125 / DHC remake):

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Captain Canada

Great stuff ! Love the TwoTwo Otter and this yellow one is too cool ! Love the stance. Saving that idea cheers !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

ericr

ericr

another kitbash, with another part of the An-2 : I had a Wellington fuselage (minus the tail, used with the wings for a violin experiment earlier in this thread) and a Halifax tail in my reserves,

so here are the remainings of the day

NARSES2

Now that works, front end looks very Savio Marchetti or similar Italian tri-motor types

I'm now thinking of a tri-motor Wellington ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

jcf

Quote from: PR19_Kit on June 15, 2017, 02:01:42 AM
Even Barnes Wallis would be impressed.  :thumbsup:

Quite.  :thumbsup:

Reminiscent of the Vickers 253 (their biplane contender to G.4/31) in some ways.

ericr

thanks !

and thanks for the reference to the Vickers, I didn't know that one.

well, proportions look a bit strange, but with the 30s/spats look it can be reminiscent of a period with a bit ugly designs  ;D

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

ericr

That fuselage from a chinese kit was in my remainings since long ago I used the wings for a flute, and it met a recently bought B57B (the Revell box-scale one) : the encounter produced a Trident-like jet plane

and then what to do with the B57B fuselage? well, let's try for a dragster-like road vehicle :

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-