LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

ericr

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 22, 2017, 06:16:23 AM
Ooooer, snakes! I'm outa here!!!

Kit ! come back ! Kit ! they're fake, I mean ... Whiff !

thanks all, the red one has a little tongue and horns indeed  ;D

steelpillow

Lovely set of memes, especially the Kiowa's antennae and tongue.

Personally, I'd have mated a Northrop YF-17 to the cobra - see why at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_YF-17  :mellow:
Cheers.

Tophe

Lovely! :wub:
Uh... I mean: frightening and inventive, but I know this is a joke, so I am not scared ;)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

ericr

thanks !

I didn't know about that lovely YF-17, don't have it on my stash  ;) does it exist in 1/72?

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

steelpillow

Quote from: ericr on September 22, 2017, 07:52:39 AM
does it exist in 1/72?

Only a ridiculously expensive one by Anigrand it seems, sadly.
Still, you could use an Airfix F-5E or similar and make your own "Northrop Cobra!"  ;D
Cheers.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

Tophe

Quote from: TheChronicOne on September 22, 2017, 02:20:25 PM
Fantastic!
Thanks for this word. I almost never clap my hands so loud, but I am happy that some do so. I remember our dear Ericr telling us of his presentation of models in a big city, with nobody interested, no question, poor modeller... genius and disliked, this is unjust. Maybe we are rare among the public of modellers, but together (even only one per county), we cheer each others, and this is marvelous. Thanks again, Chronic1, Ericr deserves that, so much... ;)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

TheChronicOne

You bet. Sometimes I'm a man of few words, but I try to choose them well.

Eric's stuff is really cool... some people just "don't get it."  People here, do, though, and that's why this is a good community.  :lol: :lol:
-Sprues McDuck-

steelpillow

Eric really needs a proper exhibition in an art gallery. If the darned manche weren't in the way...
Cheers.

ericr

thanks, I am not sure art galleries would be much more positive than non-whif modellers, but I like navigating here and there  ;)

if you know an interested gallery north of the Manche, maybe I could travel a bit to go and see  ;D

ericr

another part of the snake, with anoter part of the F5 :