LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

ericr

thanks  ;)

I like the idea of using as much as I can, which comes together with the idea of modifying only minimally the ingredients

steelpillow

Cheers.

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

jcf

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Are you going to do a Fiona Banner style christmas tree for the holiday?  ;D

ericr

;D

I once saw a Harrier with painted feathers, and a chromed Jaguar upside-down by Fiona Banner,
and I quite like to see airplane coming into art (independently of making reasonable realistic sense, which is reasonable in whif world)

ericr

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Now they are neat  :thumbsup:

The Hammerhead Beagle could almost be fitted with sideways looking radar ? I'll get my coat  :angel: ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Lovely, once again!
At first, I thought the red one has a special nose for electronic devices...
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

steelpillow

The red one is technically a "three-surface" wing design: efficient, manoeuvrable, and capable of mowing my lawn from almost a metre up.  ;D
Cheers.

ericr

;)

I was guided mainly by the fact the section was approximately the same between the two of them ...
and the Beagle nose has a quite smart look on a shark body, has it not?

steelpillow

Quote from: ericr on December 13, 2017, 12:32:51 PM
;)

I was guided mainly by the fact the section was approximately the same between the two of them ...
and the Beagle nose has a quite smart look on a shark body, has it not?

Yes indeed, but while its flat oval window gives it a rather wonderful bottom-scanning quality, I don't think it would give my lawn quite such a smooth and consistent cut.  :wacko:
Cheers.