LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TallEng

It would make a jolly good mini sub though, modern efficient propulsion system (I believe there is current research/trials in the use of flippers/fins for propulsion) and you'd be able to up close with the fishes!

Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

zenrat

Quote from: TallEng on December 13, 2017, 01:22:58 PM
It would make a jolly good mini sub though, modern efficient propulsion system (I believe there is current research/trials in the use of flippers/fins for propulsion) and you'd be able to up close with the fishes!

Regards
Keith

Like this?

Penguin Sub from the Adam West Batman Movie.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

ericr

I couldn't resist on trying something out of this :

and I did have three Mirage 2000 in my stash ...

steelpillow

Cheers.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

TheChronicOne

Ahhh yeah!!!! Looks like something that could go right up into space....  Just need a Space Tanker to come with.  ;D
-Sprues McDuck-

NARSES2

That is brilliant  :bow: and also looks like it could have been a real French late 50's early 60's project  :thumbsup:

Top of your form sir  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

steelpillow

After the French cancelled the SNCASE SO.9000 "Trident II" research aircraft, the programme never went away. It continued under secret contracts to different manufacturers and this, the Dassault Mirage 2003, was in effect the "Trident VII". The Trident III was of course the SNCASE proposal for a production version, but versions IV, V and VI still await discovery!
Cheers.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

ericr

ericr

nearly stricly OOB, in the sense that the plastic was a very nice (to my taste  ;)) yellow,
so I left it unpainted, with just a touch of blue and of red