LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

steelpillow

That rubber moulding line looks like a panel join - I really want to open it up and see all the works inside!  :o :thumbsup:
Cheers.

Tophe

Lovely! and so perfectly built that it looks "done by Mother Nature"! :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

ericr

thanks !

the inside of the rubber I could see, because I had to cut off the head : essentially bits and pieces of synthetic foam, not very nice  ;)
but you can of course imagine cyberbird machinery ;-)

ericr

the other way round, with a 1/48 Tornado (the nose of which you probably saw a while ago)

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

Tophe

Lovely! :wub:
And the proof that it is an animal: its wing are moving! :thumbsup:

steelpillow

There's one around my bird feeder now, strafing the ground with 500 microgramme guano bomblets...  ;D
Cheers.

Tophe

I would not say this one is lovely, but my feeling is not indifference at all! I would that "this is the enemy, obviously", even if civilian (monster)... ;)

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

steelpillow

Scary!
I thought monsters under the bed were all I had to worry about until I saw this!

Like any good octopus, it changes colour to match its surroundings, so at night it turns shades of black and you never see it coming. Just an ominous whirring sound (the fan in the loo sounds awfully loud) and a draft of cold air (must have left the washroom door and window open from the after-effects of beer and curry...) and then — WHOMP! >SLURP!< whirrr...
...The whirr soon becoming a little erratic as the alcohol works its way through. And the curry of course... have you ever wondered why the after-effects of a night out can end up in such strange Godforsaken places and with bits in that look nothing like what was on the plate?

Sweet dreams tonight, all.  :wacko:
Cheers.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..