LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

;D

I am very impressed by the impact of my modest contraptions on the conscious as well as unconcious of my fellow whiffers  ;)

scooter

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

ericr

speaking about Sopwith Camels : a whiff idea from the world of LP record covers (subsection californian psychedelia, if I am not wrong)

(just have to fetch a camel figurine, and a Sopwith in appropriate scale)

steelpillow

The Sopwith Snipe is an easy follow-up album. Struggling to visualise the cover for Sopwith one-and-a-half-strutter, though.

Cheers.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

steelpillow

Sopwith Salamander would be the coolest. How about it, ericr? <_<
Cheers.

ericr

Quote from: steelpillow on March 04, 2018, 09:15:02 AM
Sopwith Salamander would be the coolest. How about it, ericr? <_<

;D I just have to find a salamander figurine somewhere (at the appropriate scale, that is)

and one of a pup, and one of a snipe ...

ericr

the other way round

(please, oh please, you all tentacle counters, don't be too harsh, this is whif world after all, so don't criticize the mere fact that there are only four)

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Tophe

Moreover, I have counted the number of suction cups on each tentacle and it is perfectly matching the Real World, so this is very true! ;)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

zenrat

Fantastic.  It could go almost anywhere.
Beats the heck out of most walking machines.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

ericr

the other side of the Camel (1/28), with a tractor (1/32), and still red this time (usually I change colors when I swap stuff into chimeras)

Squizzette

The Tractel is great. It really works quite well.  :thumbsup: And the colour is not that far from one of the Massey Fergusons we had back on the farm way back when. Well when it was new at least.  ;D

Would have made it much quicker to get to some of the "back runs" as well.

Squizz
"So many ideas, so little talent" ;)