Panther & LCM, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

At risk of a visit from men in white coats that actually works  :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Quote from: ericr on December 04, 2020, 10:36:19 AM
well, just a single fuselage with two wings ...
The top general smiled: "with unlimited taxpayers' money, we can play further!": <_<
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Captain Canada

Great stuff. I like the big Mustangs for sure. The little chopper looks like an actual pest, and I love hoe the Cobra nose looks. I think it would look good on just about anything !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

ericr

Tophe

:wub: :wub:
(Usually I hate caterpillar/tanks because they feature huge killer gun, but here as a cargo, this is just great!) ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

steelpillow

Totally convincing! Best Antarctic explorer I never got to ride in.  :wub:  :thumbsup:
Cheers.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

ericr

Quote from: zenrat on December 24, 2020, 03:21:35 AM
Looks good Eric.

There is earlier precedence...

thanks !
maybe a case of plagiarism by anticipation  ;)

i see there is a kit available in 1/24 by Moebius !

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/MMK902

NARSES2

Brilliant, one of your best Ericr  :bow:

Looking at that scene from I presume Lost in Space, or at least the young lady, I'm wondering why I never watched it  :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.