Panther & LCM, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

I like that, although I wouldn't like to be in that ventral observation area when coming into land, although it might help if suffering from constipation :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

jcf

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
They're reminiscent of the Douglas O-38E and O-46.

kerick

Hey Ericr, take the blue one and paint the wings yellow and really drive some people nuts!
Both of those whiffs have an uncanny RW look. Well done!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

ericr

;-)
plausablility can be fun

thanks for the Douglas references

a third one in the series, because there was one color missing :

combining both parasol and observation post (a bit less visible, though)

I still have a few floatless ducks around, I might try a tricycle gear

Tophe

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

Captain Canada

Great stuff. I love the U2 with tip jets. The Tornado as well. Heck, all of them ! I like the Ducks as well, very neat looking.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

Concerning the Su-24 tanker (surprising! :thumbsup: ), are the kerosene booms coming from another kit (a true tanker?) or from a completely different object, not aeronautical at all? (that would be even better)... ;)

PR19_Kit

Ericr says the tanker bits come from a Victor, presumably an M'box/Revell K2, and they really are airborne tankers, or they were anyway.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit