LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

;)  :thumbsup:

I happened to find a cheap 1/100 VEB kit ...
the rest coming soon

ericr

Tophe

Very harmonious! :wub:  This is the prettiest Yak24 I have ever seen! :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 13, 2022, 04:59:41 AMLooks like a powered, twin finned, Horsa glider!  :thumbsup:

I had very similar thoughts.

It's almost as though they ran out of money near the end of the build and used the tail appendage left over from some scrapped 1930/1040's aircraft. Marvellous   :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

;D

tail fin from a Hasegawa Emily ...

jcf

ericr

Tophe

Not easy to recognize here either Fokker Dr1 or Lublin R.XIII.  Great invention:!
What are the things apon the wings? I do not recognize them from either Dr1 or R.13 pictures :unsure:

Flyer

As Tophe said :thumbsup:

Quote from: Tophe on September 16, 2022, 12:17:15 PMWhat are the things apon the wings? I do not recognize them from either Dr1 or R.13 pictures :unsure:

My guess (and that's all it is, a guess) would be that they are a type of aerodynamic balance tab on the ailerons.
"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.

ericr

Tophe