Panther & LCM, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Yes, but it still looks far too 'sharp'. With two radials it'd be more 'brutish'.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Flyer

Quote from: ericr on October 05, 2022, 12:52:28 PMHampden & Thunderchief

in order to use the F105 wings, the problem I had to solve was to find a fuselage with a shape able to welcome the jet exhaust ...

That's fantastic and inspiring!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Quote from: ericr on October 05, 2022, 12:52:28 PMHampden & Thunderchief

in order to use the F105 wings, the problem I had to solve was to find a fuselage with a shape able to welcome the jet exhaust ...

First thing that came to my mind was some of the late 40's Soviet jet Sturmovick designs, but I can see it in Luftwaffe 46 markings as well. Whatever the markings it's fantastic
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

ericr