LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

Quote from: Gondor on February 16, 2023, 01:40:59 AMI saw the title and wondered how you were going to pull this one off. I mean a large aquatic mammal and a world war two German jet.......

Gondor

;D 
I haven't done an aircraft/animal hybrid for quite some time : maybe in some future I will go back to that  ;)

ericr

ericr

B-29 (1/144) & Ar234, red  : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

nr. 2 in a series of 9, each giving its wings to the next, in a cycle :
Walrus --> Ar234 --> B29(1/144)--> Boston --> Lublin R.XIII --> Alphajet (1/50) --> Tu-95 (1/200) --> Ju188 --> Tradewind(1/166) --> Walrus

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

McColm

Boeing did have plans to fit the B-29 with four jet engines. Model 425 which became Model 432.

Tophe

At least the double-version belongs only to ericr, not Boeing (too much serious a company...) :-\  :unsure:  ;)

= link http://www.kristofmeunier.fr/biB-29TJ.jpg
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

ericr

Quote from: McColm on February 21, 2023, 02:01:51 AMBoeing did have plans to fit the B-29 with four jet engines. Model 425 which became Model 432.

thanks for the reference, it looks quite alike indeed !

ericr

Quote from: Tophe on February 21, 2023, 02:14:18 AMAt least the double-version belongs only to ericr, not Boeing (too much serious a company...) :-\  :unsure:  ;)

;D  ;D  ;D  :thumbsup:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kerick

A few design changes and that could be plausible and buildable.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

ericr

Boston & B-29 (1/144), blue  : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

nr. 3 in a series of 9, each giving its wings to the next, in a cycle :
Walrus --> Ar234 --> B29(1/144)--> Boston --> Lublin R.XIII --> Alphajet (1/50) --> Tu-95 (1/200) --> Ju188 --> Tradewind(1/166) --> Walrus

PR19_Kit

Looks perfectly normal to me, a logical development of the A-20.  ;D  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit