LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

inspired by Tophe ! (who inspired PR19_Kit as well if I remember well)

a straight winged F16

Tophe

:wub: Marvelous! I do not remember this comes from my drawings, and I discover this with accute joy: Thanks! :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

A U-2 chick. I wonder how many others are still to fledge ?  ;)  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Its wings will grow as it gets older of course.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Tophe

Tophe

Quote from: ericr on June 06, 2023, 02:45:54 AMinspired by Tophe ! (who inspired PR19_Kit as well if I remember well)
It seems this was the source last year (with a P-51 not P-38) from zenrat not myself alone: <_<

kerick

Quote from: PR19_Kit on June 06, 2023, 07:12:47 AMIts wings will grow as it gets older of course.  ;D

Quote from: Tophe on June 06, 2023, 09:30:13 AM
Quote from: ericr on June 06, 2023, 02:45:54 AMinspired by Tophe ! (who inspired PR19_Kit as well if I remember well)
It seems this was the source last year (with a P-51 not P-38) from zenrat not myself alone: <_<

Another sub species!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

ericr

yes indeed, it was zenrat who had a go at it before !

(not PR19_Kit as I wrongly thought, sorry)
(but well, he could, actually, given availability of wing of proper length)

ericr

Tophe

PR19_Kit

Oh yes!  :thumbsup:

OK, so the egg is an egg, and the booms and tail are from a Vampire, but where's the wing from? It looks familiar with the aileron cut-outs, but where is it from?

Oh, it's in the title, from an Ar-196, sorry.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit