LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McColm

Vulcan7

Brilliant dragonfly-copter & Concorde Shuttle  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :tornado:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 10, 2023, 06:55:47 AMA supersonic TRAIN!!! Whatever next!   :o  :o

Go back far enough and you'll probably find something like the Eagle comic or one of those US magazines had a cutaway drawing of one ?  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

And some clown at the Railway Tech Centre while I was there could well have schemed up one too!  :banghead:  :banghead:

After all, they did come up with a nuclear powered flying saucer.................  :-\
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

ericr

Concorde & Tu-160 (1/144), yellow : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

McColm

I tried to build something similar in 1/72 scale using two Airfix kits,  the BAC Concorde and the Rockwell B-1B. It didn't work. I might try a smaller scale.
Great build  :thumbsup:

kitbasher

Very much like the (pre-delta wing) early Boeing 2707 👍
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Vulcan7

very cool design, in a warm yellow sort of way  ;D  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

jcf

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Yellow worked for Boeing.  ;D

You cannot view this attachment.