LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelpillow

Cheers.

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

ericr

thanks !

the photoshopping looks good : a version with retracted wheels would be nice too of course, and I realise that having something on the back, fin or cockpit, would be good-looking too : there still are interesting variants of this shark&jet match to be done!

steelpillow

It certainly has a demonic, hellish presence.

ericr, would you let me post the image on Facebook etc? If so, how should I credit the model?
Cheers.

ericr

thanks!

sure you can post it ; w.r.t. reference, well, maybe give a pointer to here and say it's from ericr?

Tophe

Quote from: ericr on February 13, 2016, 08:16:51 AM
thanks!
sure you can post it ; w.r.t. reference, well, maybe give a pointer to here and say it's from ericr?
Maybe do like I did, or use my picture at {http://www.kristofmeunier.fr/ericr262S.jpg}:

steelpillow

ericr I do not think that people can see this forum unless they are logged in. I can upload a copy to my dropbox and link to that, but then the model cannot be traced back to you unless I write something about you.
Cheers.

ericr

ah indeed the forum is not visible without login, these times.

I don't have a web page showing this elsewhere, so maybe you can mention that it is the work of a guy called ericr, and that to see more stuff of that kind people can open an account here (or on BtS), and that it is the crossing of a Pegasus 1/18 shar and a Hasegawa 1/32 Me262?

or use the link to my photobucket
http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/ericr63/library/hyd/hybrids?sort=3&page=1
(which is visible in my posts ?

ericr

Tophe

zenrat

That's another great combination Eric.
Mrs z likes it also.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

ericr

thanks a lot!

I a deeply honored to please Mrs Z : the topics of this forum can only gain from appreciation by a significant half of (wo-)mankind.