LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

Hughes 500 (1/48) & Sherman, blue : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

with a Matchbox diorama, with repaired walls and road  ;)

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

jcf

Very cool and reminscent of a Chesley Bonestell or Fred Freeman Lunar or Martian tractor. Bonestell's tended to have a M3/M4 Medium like chassis while Freeman's were more like the M4 High Speed Artillery Tractor. 

Freeman Mars Tractor.

You cannot view this attachment.

ericr

boat on truck & H500, blue : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

using a Matchbox diorama (from the tank carrier M19)

McColm

NARSES2

Being delivered to some multi-billionaire at his Monte Carlo mansion just so he can say "I've got a chopper yacht, have you ?"  ;D

Brilliant  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kerick

Looks great!
See, now this is where my advanced modeler syndrome would have kicked in and I would have worked on folding rotors and tail for six months! It's good to see someone just having fun with it!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

ericr

ant & Kingfisher, yellow : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

with the classis Heller ant, and Fieseler Storch landing gear from the spares box

NARSES2

kerick

Needs four more landing gear! ;D
This is cool, now what's next with the fuselage??
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise