Panther & LCM, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerick

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 14, 2024, 05:14:28 AM
Quote from: kerick on August 13, 2024, 12:28:15 PMIt started to look like an Intruder in the second photo.

That's what I thought.

I'm getting a little concerned about Ericr, a lot of his latest creations are semi-sensible. Do you think the "Real" Ericr has been kidnapped by aliens to become head of their inter-planetary travel research facilities ?  :rolleyes:  ;)

He could be replaced by one of the pod people by now! We need to send a team to investigate. Volunteers?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on August 14, 2024, 01:53:49 AMKit in extasy...  ;D

Close to it Thomas.  ;D

Quote from: ericr on August 14, 2024, 01:59:57 AMthere are kits of gliders in 1/32 that may be considered by interested parties ...

I've got a couple of them, an LS-8 and a Duo Discus. The latter because I flew one once, the Concorde of the glider world.  :thumbsup:

VERY long wings of course!  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

ericr

thanks a lot all !  ;D  ;D  ;D

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 14, 2024, 05:14:28 AMI'm getting a little concerned about Ericr, a lot of his latest creations are semi-sensible. Do you think the "Real" Ericr has been kidnapped by aliens to become head of their inter-planetary travel research facilities ?  :rolleyes:  ;)

no worries, I just sometimes take a bit of rest by doing nearly normal stuff ...  :mellow:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

Tornado & F-7 (1/144), red & blue : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

one way (with 2 Tornado fins, given as option in the kit))

and the other

McColm

NARSES2

They are both relatively sane , are you feeling all right ?  ;)  ;D  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

McColm

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 14, 2024, 05:14:28 AM
Quote from: kerick on August 13, 2024, 12:28:15 PMIt started to look like an Intruder in the second photo.

That's what I thought.

I'm getting a little concerned about Ericr, a lot of his latest creations are semi-sensible. Do you think the "Real" Ericr has been kidnapped by aliens to become head of their inter-planetary travel research facilities ?  :rolleyes:  ;)
Could be AI interference.

ericr

relatively sane and semi-sensible is the ultime crazy

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

ericr

Tornado & F-8 (1/144), yellow & blue : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

one way :

and the other :

NARSES2

ericr

Meteor & He70, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

with a BV141 engine : one of the 'spin-offs" ot a Tophe-related build
https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=53108.0