Panther & LCM, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McColm

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

chrisonord

I like it,  looks like it could be found flying very high, minding someone elses business.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on August 27, 2024, 04:33:47 AMLooks odd in a right way... ;)

;D  Agreed  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Quote from: chrisonord on August 27, 2024, 04:51:20 AMI like it,  looks like it could be found flying very high, minding someone elses business.

Very much so
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: chrisonord on August 27, 2024, 04:51:20 AMI like it,  looks like it could be found flying very high, minding someone elses business.

It's a piston engined PR19!  ;D  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

ericr

jcf

Quote from: PR19_Kit on August 27, 2024, 05:49:06 AM

It's a piston engined PR19!  ;D  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Subcontracted to Fairey for construction.
You cannot view this attachment.

chrisonord

What is that underneath the engine cowl? It cerainly looks fit for purpose, if said purpose was noseying into other peoples business.  :mellow:
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

jcf

Quote from: chrisonord on August 28, 2024, 07:47:00 AMWhat is that underneath the engine cowl? It cerainly looks fit for purpose, if said purpose was noseying into other peoples business.  :mellow:
Probably an oil cooler.

Weaver

That red Meteor is giving me all sorts of ideas.
The wing's too far back as it stands, but how about a dirty great LOROP camera in the rear fuselage to balance things out a bit?

The delta Tornados look straight out of Sukhoi's play book: there was an early SU-24 prototype with delta wings and lift-jets (STOL, not V/STOL).
I wonder how a tailless delta Tornado (Mirage 2000 wings?) would look?

Speaking of Sukhoi, I always fancied doing a VG SU-15 with Su-22 wings. There was a proposal to make a ground-attack version with longer swept wings (fixed) and lots of pylons.

Nice ideas here Eric! Getting the old noggin a' joggin'...   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

ericr

ericr

Hunter & Lightning, yellow : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Pellson

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

NARSES2

Quote from: Pellson on September 02, 2024, 05:52:30 AMThat is strangely realistic..  :o

Wouldn't disagree with that.  :thumbsup:

Got me thinking of a twin engined version, but side by side engines rather than vertical ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.