LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

:wub: :wub: :wub: I love those 3 turtles (especially the 2 "twin-boom" ones) ;) [I have imagination yes, and I plan to draw the missing link] :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Tophe

Here are the TU-38A, B, C that came before (but after... :-\ ) your delicious wing-less TU-38D... Darwin was right: evolution is the key!

ericr

Quote from: Tophe on April 06, 2016, 01:22:51 AM
Here are the TU-38A, B, C that came before (but after... :-\ ) your delicious wing-less TU-38D... Darwin was right: evolution is the key!

Ah excellent ! thank you Tophe, this explains a lot indeed  :bow:
However I would suggest that the evolution, chonologically, is from my turtles to yours,
with wings getting longer and longer, obviously (remember PR19_kit's Law, defining the Sense of History)
until the P38 with very very long wings you just showed in your thread  ;D

Tophe

You are absolutely right!: my Lightning P-38 was coming "from nowhere" and that does not obey Darwin's laws. So the P-38 Lightning is PROVEN as the grand-grand-daughter of a turtle! (with dinosaurs as forefathers) :thumbsup: :bow:
(According to me, you deserve the Biology Nobel Prize for this brilliant discovery!) ;) :lol:

steelpillow

All that's missing now is a twin-turtle design.  Or maybe a giant turtle hung about with several smaller turtles. Or a giant twin-turtle hung ab....
Cheers.

Tophe

Thanks a lot steelpillow! (I needed a 3rd Lightning to complete my last batch of 3):

I am swearing this is your invention at the (temporary) end of my Lightning site http://www.kristofmeunier.fr/#Sit
Thanks again!
Now let us come back to ericr creations...

steelpillow

Cheers.

ericr

so, with all those wings fit to different things and beasts, I had quite a few spare fuselages for which to find an appropriate destiny.
Here are some of them, grouped in such a way as to bring aeronautic light around us :

steelpillow

Cheers.

Tophe

I had never imagined such a use of airplane models, congratulations :thumbsup:

Gondor

Should have used a candelabra with one less holder in my opinion  :rolleyes:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

ericr

thanks!
desinging a multi-propeller fan is an inspiring idea  ;D ;D

Quote from: Gondor on April 12, 2016, 10:55:37 AM
Should have used a candelabra with one less holder in my opinion  :rolleyes:

Gondor

???  ;D

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

steelpillow

Cheers.