LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

thanks you all very much !

the original 1/43 diecast had nice details which I was happy to keep, which was possible because the fit was simply very *natural*  ;D
and even the red colour of the car fit well with my usual Humbrol 019 red gloss enamel

zenrat

Quote from: ericr on May 24, 2016, 12:22:56 PM

a firefighter's union : a 1/72 Bronco wings on a 1/43 Renault 4 fourgonette :

the Renault 4 deco is untouched from the original  ;)

Skyvan?

:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

steelpillow

Cheers.

ericr

Tophe

Quote from: ericr on May 26, 2016, 12:55:38 PM
Skyfourgonnette !  ;D
Maybe our English-speaking friends do not understand this word, but as I am French-speaking I love this "anglicisme" (the genuine French word being "Fourgonnette volante"=flying skyvan or "Fourgonnette du ciel"=skyvan of the sky)... ;D :lol:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Tophe on May 26, 2016, 11:03:02 PM
Quote from: ericr on May 26, 2016, 12:55:38 PM
Skyfourgonnette !  ;D
Maybe our English-speaking friends do not understand this word, but as I am French-speaking I love this "anglicisme" (the genuine French word being "Fourgonnette volante"=flying skyvan or "Fourgonnette du ciel"=skyvan of the sky)... ;D :lol:

It makes perfect sense to me.  ;D

There's a baker here who does his deliveries in a RenaultCitroenPeugot van thing which has 'Fourgonne' written on the back doors in big chrome letters.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Rheged

"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

ericr

nothing flying this time, but a hybrid indeed with a party blower :

steelpillow

A direct hit would definitely "blow" up the enemy!

A wind-up clockwork one would be the perfect filler for a Christmas cracker.
Better still, a boxful of crackers with different colours in so you can line them up and blow each other away.
Cheers.

Tophe

Funny caricature of a military machine. How do you say in English the (French) sound "Tuuuuut !"?
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Tophe on May 31, 2016, 08:06:07 PM
Funny caricature of a military machine. How do you say in English the (French) sound "Tuuuuut !"?

Toooot?  ;D

Regards
Kit

ericr

thanks all !

there is a slight trick actually : the rolled and the extended ones are two different ones I can fit on the tank : there is no air supply   ;D

PR19_Kit

You could have installed a clear plastic tube leading into the bottom of the tank, up through the turret and thence to the 'gun'. Then just blow into the tube when you felt the need for a 'toot'.  ;) ;D :lol:

Regards
Kit