LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

ericr

more party blowers :
I have a stock of 1/72 PM Models F(S's and F5B/T38's, several tens, I got them for very cheap, and I distill them in various adventures ...

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

PR19_Kit

LOVE 'EM!  ;D :thumbsup: :bow:

I'm laughing fit to bust here and Mrs_PR19 is looking at me as if I'm nuts.  :lol:

I hope you can blow into the jet exhausts to make them all TOOT!  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Tophe

I don't like parties but I like your party-models very much! So much more innocent than military killers... :-\ ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

steelpillow

There just has to be a video game here - fly down and "Wheee!" your opponent before they get you with the party poppers! Each thread wrapped round a wing slows you down. Too many and you fall out of the sky.

Level 2: blow the candles out - straight run down the middle with with the whizzer and your slipstream takes care of the rest. Can you blow them out in one? Of course the Ack-Ack poppers are all well dug in.... and watch out for the flying paper hat from the party cracker they just pulled!

:tornado:
Cheers.

ericr

thanks all!

the idea of having an air supply is certainly excellent, but, as for the tank shown before in this thread, this is only a proptotype, not fully equipped : if anyone feels inspired by a "dynamic" version, please go ahead !  ;D

ericr

another set of fuselages, taken from twin-engines, and assembled as a candelabre

Bronco, Br693, Boxcar, PZL37, Twin Otter

steelpillow

They look as if they are emerging like butterflies from a chrysalis. Any moment their wings will unfurl, their tails pop out and they will whirr off into the great wide world beyond. :)

Bit of a challenge for stop-frame animation, though. :(
Cheers.

Tophe

ericr

maybe you remember this one?

Quote from: ericr on March 16, 2016, 04:00:56 PM

for a change, and to get back to the animal hybrids, here is a windmill ostrich :

(with a propeller coming from a 1/32 Ar196 : I have two more ... have to find long necked animals as hosts  :) )

here is a companion : the flamingo :

a giraffe is just following, most obviously

Tophe

I love the new one! :wub: With its palmed feet, do you count it in marine aircraft/birds?

ericr