LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

another Twin Otter (it is a nice kit, cheap, and each time you get a nice pair of floats to whiff with)
and another banana (it was a set of five I bought, and I am actually tempted by a second one)

TheChronicOne

Bananoroma strikes again!   ;D    :mellow: :mellow:

I dig it. 

Twin bananas next go round, perhaps?
-Sprues McDuck-

63cpe

Tophe

Wonderful :wub:
and this is not delirium but a good improvement for loading/unloading performances!...
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

Oh how I hope that these stay undisturbed in the ground for a couple of millennia. The ideas they will give future archaeologists  :angel: ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

thanks all !

I am definitely working for long-term posterity  ;D

and twin bananas requires a bit of thought ...

Tophe

Quote from: ericr on October 15, 2016, 04:21:06 PM
and twin bananas requires a bit of thought ...

Quote from: Tophe on October 08, 2016, 08:58:19 PM
I would have used the icon "Love" if I were less afraid that my psychiatrist frown his eyes saying this raised up banana is a phallic symbol, awful... :-\

Yes, let us think about this. Well... in the other way, a banana going down would look like a penis at rest... :-\ ;)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

ericr

a banana in space!

I cheated a bit, by allowing for extended wheels and at the same time putting it on the booster ;-) because both views are nice

The shuttle is an Academy 1/144 (of which I had some cheap copies, still one left ...)

TheChronicOne

;D ;D

:o ;D

You done gone bananas, bro!  Love the primary colors rig!!!    That shuttle worked out well, the scale seems perfect with the banana. 

Odd that you posted this, I started a Shuttle back in 1991 and I was contemplating just minutes agou picking it up again to do more work.

You have to name your shuttle.  Bananaprise? Dibananery?  Something...      ;)
-Sprues McDuck-

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

ericr

thanks for your appreciation !

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 17, 2016, 02:52:16 PM
Shouldn't the banana bit be yellow?  ;D ;D

remember, this is whifffffff  ;D

anyway, it is improved by fitting wings (might be some room for additional improvement though)

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

ericr

cute, I didn't know bananaman :
I am designing a whole suite of aircraft for him across the ages (wait and see, more to come ;-) )

ericr

there are not only bananas in life :

"this is not a pipe" (as Magritte once said) but made of one, with elements from a Mi-1 helicopter in 1/72 :

as most of you will have promptly noticed, appropriate weighting in order to avoid tail-sitting
involved a quite delicate front wheel placement

TheChronicOne

Nutty!!   

What's up with the tail rotor?!   

Looks great!! You have me wanting to try something like this...   flowers and fruit and pipes 'n stuff....  man..   ;D   Inspired.

In fact, I think I was half awake half asleep when I started dreaming up stapler mods....
-Sprues McDuck-