LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

I think Maigret would need a ladder to get in and out of that one  ;D

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

chrisonord

The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Dizzyfugu

That looks disturbingly good. Makes me wonder about a VW Beetle with (six) legs...  :rolleyes:

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

ericr

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on December 01, 2023, 03:21:40 AMYEUK!

But a good model nonetheless.

I know what you mean. Snakes are the one type of animal that gives me the shudders  :-\

kerick

As a friend of mine put it, it got no arms or legs and still moves around. Just ain't right! He didn't like worms either.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

kerick

At least you didn't build it with it's tongue sticking out!
Tophe the Wise