LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

Lucanis Cervus & panther, blue : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

here too, a very old Matchbox kit, with hardly useable tracks because of plastic wear or transformation

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

panther & Lucanis Cervus, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

with a wood drill

kerick

It attacks your car tires in the night so you have a flat in the morning!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

Leclerc & ladybug (& corkscrew), blue : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

ericr

ladybug & Leclerc, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

NARSES2

I do wonder what will happen in 3,000 years time when some out of world anthropologist/archeologist digs these up and re-constructs an entire civilisation based on one or two of Ericr's creations  ;)  ;D

kerick

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 24, 2024, 06:04:55 AMI do wonder what will happen in 3,000 years time when some out of world anthropologist/archeologist digs these up and re-constructs an entire civilisation based on one or two of Ericr's creations  ;)  ;D

That would be quite a Dr Who episode!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Gondor

Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 21, 2024, 09:55:06 AMNow that gun has some SERIOUS rifling!  :o

If you came across that you would be screwed!  ;D

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....