LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Librarian

If only it was a Fokker, then it would be the Red Bacon....I thank you!

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

ericr

thanks!

that picture, with its slight blur on the groin, has its refreshingly naive charm indeed  ;D

Oh, and I forgot : I baptise it Porco Rosso, obviously

ericr

and I do have a Fokker Dr.1 I used for something else ... wait and see

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

thanks all for your appreciation!

and now for something with no aircraft part, but another sort of chimera :

ericr

by the way, note that ears are notebooks, the same kind as the wings of the Ar196 earlier in this thread

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

Elephantscavator.

Love it !

The flying pig is pretty funny as well.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

ericr

seadude

I got an idea for something you could make:  UFO's in the shape of pancakes or waffles.  ;D
Modeling isn't just about how good the gluing or painting, etc. looks. It's also about how creative and imaginative you can be with a subject.
My modeling philosophy is: Don't build what everyone else has done. Build instead what nobody has seen or done before.

ericr

I try not to use food, because of conservation concerns ;
but I am up to something involving a banana : I had to look for a plastic one ...

ericr

triplane wings somehow fit well on a steam locomotive of the appropriate diameter :

steelpillow

Uhh... but what is the triplane fuselage to be mated to? A dozen railway carriages?  ;)

P.S. If the propeller were mounted on the nose of your loco, it would look really steampunk convincing. :smiley:
Cheers.

ericr

Quote from: steelpillow on July 15, 2015, 02:21:49 PM
Uhh... but what is the triplane fuselage to be mated to? A dozen railway carriages?  ;)

P.S. If the propeller were mounted on the nose of your loco, it would look really steampunk convincing. :smiley:

the fuselage will reappear soon  :wacko:

thanks for the idea about the propeller : it would have made sense indeed in the global shape ;
but the steam engine is not working around that axe ...