LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

Quote from: NARSES2 on September 03, 2015, 06:10:58 AM
Quote from: Weaver on September 02, 2015, 01:53:34 PM
Given your propensity for mixing animals and aeroplanes, I was somewhat surprised (not to say relieved) that that's such a relatively sensible idea. ;D ;) :thumbsup:

Must admit I have a vision of an Aerosled with an elephant's head on the back end blowing through its trunk to propel it  ;D

are you tempting me ?  :blink:

Captain Canada

Oh I like that ! Looks great and certainly has potential as a RW build if you ask me. Twotters that land and have their wings and tails removed and then a pusher added to become a ground vehicle ? Oh yeah..... :wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

ericr

Quote from: Captain Canada on September 03, 2015, 08:12:00 AM
Oh I like that ! Looks great and certainly has potential as a RW build if you ask me. Twotters that land and have their wings and tails removed and then a pusher added to become a ground vehicle ? Oh yeah..... :wub:

thanks! your pseudo certainly makes you an expert in usability of this design in the Great North  :thumbsup:

NARSES2

Quote from: ericr on September 03, 2015, 08:09:04 AM
Given your propensity for mixing animals and aeroplanes, I was somewhat surprised (not to say relieved) that that's such a relatively sensible idea. ;D ;) :thumbsup:

Must admit I have a vision of an Aerosled with an elephant's head on the back end blowing through its trunk to propel it  ;D

Moi ?  :rolleyes: ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

Quote from: NARSES2 on September 04, 2015, 06:19:37 AM
Quote from: ericr on September 03, 2015, 08:09:04 AM

Moi ?  :rolleyes: ;D

:wacko:

ericr

in the same vein ...
(still no animal  ;D although there is a Lynx)

a Westland Lynx based aerocar (it's the very old Frog Lynx)

Captain Canada

Nice ! And as a real vehicle that one could make even more sense than the Twotter....no removing wings, already has a shaft to drive the prop, and the naval version already has folding rotors. I like it !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

steelpillow

How I would love to take that down to the beach and beat up on all those pretty little land yachts! :wacko:
Cheers.

zenrat

I like this new direction Eric but to me these seem a little sad and forlorn - as if they were missing their wings.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

ericr

thanks all

Quote from: zenrat on September 07, 2015, 02:54:49 AM
I like this new direction Eric but to me these seem a little sad and forlorn - as if they were missing their wings.

well, aero-sleds and -cars with wings would be ... aero-planes

and be assured that their wings (fixed or rotating) have anpther life of their own, somewhere ...  ;D

ericr

I think I didn't show this before : an experiment, quite basic building, but a
potentially rocket powered Seamew-based aerocar

(I have  quite a few spare fuselages looking for usage ; and spats as well)

Cobra

These are Super Cool :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Feels like something You'd see in the Pages of The SHADOW comic Book or from an Issue of Blackhawks Comicbook! Keep up the Superb Work :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan

zenrat

Quote from: Cobra on September 10, 2015, 01:18:25 AM
These are Super Cool :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Feels like something You'd see in the Pages of The SHADOW comic Book or from an Issue of Blackhawks Comicbook! Keep up the Superb Work :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan

You are so right.  The Seamew especially looks like it's straight out of the pages of The Trigan Empire.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

The Seamew is pretty funky ! Always loved that nose shape, and it looks great as a car...in red !

:drink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?