LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelpillow

Quote from: ericr on February 14, 2016, 01:02:47 PM

ah indeed the forum is not visible without login, these times.

I don't have a web page showing this elsewhere, so maybe you can mention that it is the work of a guy called ericr, and that to see more stuff of that kind people can open an account here (or on BtS), and that it is the crossing of a Pegasus 1/18 shar and a Hasegawa 1/32 Me262?

or use the link to my photobucket
http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/ericr63/library/hyd/hybrids?sort=3&page=1
(which is visible in my posts ?

Sadly not visible. I clicked through and OMG the cross-site scripts that infest Photobucket! No way am I going to enable that basket of e-snoopers to see if I can catch sight. I'll write the credits into the image and post it in a couple more places.
Cheers.

ericr

Quote from: steelpillow on February 15, 2016, 11:58:19 AM
Quote from: ericr on February 14, 2016, 01:02:47 PM

or use the link to my photobucket
http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/ericr63/library/hyd/hybrids?sort=3&page=1
(which is visible in my posts ?

Sadly not visible. I clicked through and OMG the cross-site scripts that infest Photobucket! No way am I going to enable that basket of e-snoopers to see if I can catch sight. I'll write the credits into the image and post it in a couple more places.

I thought maybe photobucket would be visible ...

anyway, please tell me the links where you post it ;-)

ericr

the reciprocal, in yellow

(still a bit difficult to obtain a well-covered yellow ...)

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

zenrat

The coverage on the body is good but its a bit patchy on the wings.  The concept is great though.
Swans always remind me of a team building exercise where a colleague paddled a canoe right up close to a pair of mating swans and was surprised when the male attacked him.  He capsized the canoe and we all laughed.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

ericr

thanks!

Some ytime ago I experimented with similar concepts using old-style Airfix 1/72 Grumman Widgeons (already the same is appropriate) :

Captain Canada

Quack quack waddle waddle quack quack ! Love them. Especially the ones shaking out their wings. Very cool.

:cheers: :wub: :thumbsup: :bow:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

ericr

thanks !  ;D

and now for something completely different :

and twin-boom twin neck guitar :

Cobra

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

KJ_Lesnick

That being said, I'd like to remind everybody in a manner reminiscent of the SNL bit on Julian Assange, that no matter how I die: It was murder (even if there was a suicide note or a video of me peacefully dying in my sleep); should I be framed for a criminal offense or disappear, you know to blame.

PR19_Kit

You could play some great riffs on that, a 12 string and a 6 string all in one.  :thumbsup: :bow:

So long as you kept your fingers out of the props mind you!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

ericr

thanks!

the idea of having booms in line with necks is nice : maybe next time  ;) or please do try it out  ;D
but they would then be very close to each other; whereas here I had to widen the distance, and make a new horizontal stabilizer.