LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelpillow

Maybe a tailless swept- or delta-wing air guitar? A B-2 stealth guitar springs to mind, or maybe a Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird guitar with those necks as the forward chines.
Cheers.

ericr

ouh la la, excellent ideas all of these ... Right now I am rather trying to reduce my stash, so maybe later ...
But if you fell inspired, please go ahead, I would be happy to see that !

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

steelpillow

Quote from: ericr on February 25, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
ouh la la, excellent ideas all of these ... Right now I am rather trying to reduce my stash, so maybe later ...
Moi? I am too busy working up my RAAF Twinfire "Mk.VV" knocked up for the defence of Darwin in 1943. But maybe one day, if you don't get there first....
Cheers.

ericr

Quote from: steelpillow on February 25, 2016, 10:46:45 AM
Quote from: ericr on February 25, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
Moi? I am too busy working up my RAAF Twinfire "Mk.VV" knocked up for the defence of Darwin in 1943. But maybe one day, if you don't get there first....

ok, I'll put it in my to-do list  ;D

ericr

I have a few small bottles ("mignonettes") in my stash, and I realized I haven't tried a twin-boom yet

so here is a Flying Boxcar (1/144) with Gentiane
(Tophe, don't be afraid, I didn't even drink it, so the bottle is still full actually  ;D )

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

ericr

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

ericr

this plastic violin was supposed to play music with a bit of electronics inside, but it was broken when I found it : maybe for the best, after all, for my ears  ;)

and I had a 1/72 Airfix wellington of the right size so I furthered my experiments in the spirit of this :

and here it is :

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

ericr

;D

I began a series of 2cv hybrids, with different kinds of aircraft : monoplane high wing or low wing, biplane, twin-boom, twin-motor, jet

here is the first one, a 1/43 2cv with a 1/72 Saab 21 (both Heller)

McColm