LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

I should say I love the original. I think that would make an excellent carrier-borne AEW and or ASW platform. The new one is pretty wild as well....great combo of the two, very interesting look to it !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

ericr

Quote from: Captain Canada on September 11, 2016, 05:29:57 AM
I should say I love the original. I think that would make an excellent carrier-borne AEW and or ASW platform. The new one is pretty wild as well....great combo of the two, very interesting look to it !

:thumbsup:

as I sometimes say, if anyone feels like trying these combinations in more "real world" liveries please do !

the second one could have some small airline colors, or, considering passenger comfort level, maybe a low cost like EasyJet ;-)

Steel Penguin

both are clever and elegant, they look right in them selfs   and the mono colours are such that you pay attention to the shape / style of the airframe   :thumbsup:
brilliant as ever
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

ericr

so I had this fuselage remaining, and had to think of a backing story :

here is a kind of salt lake racer, but not only meant for speed, but also for endurance : therefore
1 - it runs in wide circles (with fixed front wheels slightly turning), and
2 - a refueling device, so that from time to time it slows down a bit to enable a tanker to refuel it, before speeding up again.

Steel Penguin

the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

McColm

Tophe

Wow :thumbsup: :wub:
(the World outside is so boring, I wish you will replace God above...) ;)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

TheChronicOne

Nutty!  :o ;D

Could you imagine aliens watching from space??  ;D

"Those silly humans... they reach pinnacles of design and engineering and they choose to utilize it by going in circles in the desert...."

In other news, I think I know who has the largest decal collection..... .     ;)
-Sprues McDuck-

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit