LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

thanks all !

yes, the Revell reboxes (including the newest one) has the same sprues as Matchbox, but in single color.
That means each has a pair of floats, useable for other projects ... ;D (mmhhhh ... an Anson? an 1/48 Lysander? ...)

TheChronicOne

How bout that!! I like the lil clubhouse in the middle.    :lol:
-Sprues McDuck-

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

AXU

Heeeey I missed that,interesting machine Eric,I like it !  :thumbsup:

ericr

more LP-cover inspiration from the 70s :

I showed you that one already in the past

it was haunting me for some time, because there are ideas there that are just too beautiful not to try them ;
and I finally got the ingredients together, and then found the guts to go at it  ;) :

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

Tophe

Funny! :thumbsup: :wub:
And useful for Gulliver in his travel to Lilliput tiny people country... :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

steelpillow

Cheers.

ericr

thanks all  ;D

you may have noticed that I had to cheat a bit, but then, they did cheat too :
the LP cover has front and rear wheels touching the ground, which would require some bending of the rear fuselage ...

but well : the challenge for all of you with better skills than mine is to go closer to the model   ;)

DogfighterZen

:o Wow! I'm always impressed with your builds but this one really takes whiffing a step beyond... :bow:
Now, i have a complaint, and i believe Tophe will agree with me, that piano is very limited in octave range so i suggest a twin-boom variant to have space in the middle for the pianist... :wacko:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Tophe

Quote from: DogfighterZen on June 06, 2017, 03:31:07 PM
Now, i have a complaint, and i believe Tophe will agree with me, that piano is very limited in octave range so i suggest a twin-boom variant to have space in the middle for the pianist... :wacko:
I agree that a twin-fuselage/double-piano layout would be "even better", but not as a complaint, just another dream, suggested by this marvel... :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]