LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

I am now desperately trying to think of the art-deco period potter/sculptor who did something similar ? Although not using aircraft parts obviously  ;)

They are outstanding creations and really do cross over and become art. :bow: I can see them as ceramics, sitting in the window of a fashionable home decorations shop selling for £30 to £50, if not more.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

thanks !

if you know interested parties, please contact me  ;)

steelpillow

A door hatch in the side of a cat's face? Weird. Who is going in and out here, and why? The vet? And that, ericr, is what keeps me coming back.  :wub:
Cheers.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: steelpillow on June 27, 2017, 01:32:42 PM

A door hatch in the side of a cat's face? Weird. Who is going in and out here, and why? The vet? And that, ericr, is what keeps me coming back.  :wub:

But it doesn't have a mouth, so it has to eat SOMEhow....  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

TheChronicOne

Reminds me of something I saw on Doctor Who once. . . . .   ;D

Pretty cool!! I like blue kitty best.. the next on after (red kitty) reminds me of a cyborg something or other!

Now... to place these out in the front yard and let's see what the neighbors think!

-Sprues McDuck-

ericr

any cat has to have a pilot and co-pilot, as well as a cre to handle the sensors and probes, olfactive, visual, auditive, sensitive, ...

I considered attaching the ladder : it would look nice on a cat lying down.

CANSO

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 27, 2017, 06:20:50 AMI am now desperately trying to think of the art-deco period potter/sculptor who did something similar ? Although not using aircraft parts obviously
BTW there is a modern time French artist (just a few years younger than I) called Edouard Martinet who's the author of amazing "deco"-sculptures, kind of a "kitbash deluxe". His works can be an inspiration for many of us.

More of his works here.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

steelpillow

Cheers.

zenrat

KIT! Don't look...

...oh, too late.
:unsure:

Those are great balloon animals.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

ericr

photobucket just changed its behavior, and does not show my pictures any more.
Maybe I missed an annoucement but I am surprised.

Another problem is that I don't manage to access my account : even when I ask for a password change I don't get the email, even in my spam.

I am looking for alternative solutions to continue posting pictures.

Tophe

All of us have this photobucket problem for several days, even myself registered as paying customer by Photobucket. We discussed in Glenn's topic about the flickr/yahoo alternative, and it succeeded while not directly, I needed help, and I am unable to apply the recipe, my screen being different to the announced one... :-\
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]