LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheChronicOne

^^ ^ ^  Excellent...    ;D :mellow: :mellow:

If only all battles could be waged in such a fasion! 
-Sprues McDuck-

ericr

so, a hippo has that paticular charm, that made it a perfect addition to this series,
end the Revell (ex-Matchbox) Kiowa is very flexible for this kind of endeavour :

NARSES2

I'm not surprised he looks a little startled considering what's coming out of his rear end  ;) ;D

Excellent work and imagination
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Wonderful... :wub:
Maybe a little dangerous (the animal should wait the rotor stopping to open its mouth...) ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

ericr

thanks !

the hippo knows quite well that he has to wait for the rotor to stop before yawning  ;D

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

steelpillow

Cheers.

NARSES2

Quote from: steelpillow on September 05, 2017, 11:25:13 AM
Quote from: zenrat on September 05, 2017, 04:23:19 AM
Awwww, a Hippocoptor.  How cute.

Clearly operating from a nearby hippodrome.  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D

You'll be joining Mr Zenrat on the "list" if you are not careful  ;) :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

I've been a bit out of form lately as regards "The List".  I must remedy that... ;D
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

ericr

to continue on the musical thread, especially with flutes, here are a gun and a rifle joining the orchestra :

zenrat

Fred

ericr

Quote from: zenrat on September 15, 2017, 05:40:44 AM
I suppose those would be the opposite of silencers?

kind of, less loud than just guns, but flutes do get noisy
;D

steelpillow

Love the fit of the mouthpiece. It's just the way most shotguns look, where they break at the base of the barrel for reloading.

Which puts me in mind of a double-barrelled recorder: side-by-side or over-and-under to choice.

Or even the devastatingly effective Gatling pipes. :)
Cheers.