LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

63cpe

Hehheh, like that! But what's growing in the glasshouse??  mind widening mushrooms? absinthious tomatoes?

I'm from Holland so anything goes  :o

David

dumaniac

love the concept

love the colour

no sure about the practical uses

PR19_Kit

Great for growing tomatoes as it gets them up nearer the Sun, but it costs a bit in fuel keeping them airborne all that time.  ;D ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

TheChronicOne

:o :bow: :bow: :bow: :drink: :cheers: :party: :party: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Glorrrrrrrrious!!  I love it.  :mellow:

What did you use for the green house?
-Sprues McDuck-

Tophe

Quote from: 63cpe on October 13, 2017, 01:44:04 PM
Hehheh, like that! But what's growing in the glasshouse??  mind widening mushrooms? absinthious tomatoes?
I'm from Holland so anything goes  :o
The father of a friend of mine did work in a mushroom plantation, and it was in a cave because darkness was required for best grow rate... This is opposite to such a sun-plane, so my opinion is: this is a glasshouse for cultivating flowers, like tulips yes, your national ones! ;)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

63cpe

ow, yeah....your right about the mushrooms.....keep forgetting :rolleyes:

Tulips would be great along with some Hyacinths and daffodils (fits the color of the FW-189)... :thumbsup:

TheChronicOne

Quote from: ericr on October 14, 2017, 10:11:30 AM
Quote from: TheChronicOne on October 13, 2017, 04:42:38 PM
What did you use for the green house?

oops, by the way :

the Faller gardener center, https://www.faller.de/App/WebObjects/XSeMIPS.woa/cms/page/pid.14.17.89/agid.1128.1195.1252/atid.7912/lg.en/ecm.at/G%C3%A4rtnerei.html

What a neat kit, holy smokes! Thanks.... 

Man, you wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if you did more stuff with glass house!!!!!   :wub: :wub:
-Sprues McDuck-

ericr

Quote from: TheChronicOne on October 14, 2017, 12:25:08 PM

Man, you wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if you did more stuff with glass house!!!!!   :wub: :wub:

Well, I only used a part of it, hardly 1/4, so I have more plans ... wait an see  ;)

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-