LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Tophe

Obviously, this is THE explanation why the jets of the Tomcat are so distant laterally: to keep room for the saxo part of the airframe! Thanks! :thumbsup: ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

steelpillow

Cheers.

ericr

it was tempting, and I had this remainder from earlier projects, a Victor fuselage, which deserved its moment of glory, even without the cockpit, but even older I had this head of Ariane 5 rocket which fit just naturally, like all the rest : and when nature fits, why resist?

steelpillow

Quote from: ericr on October 22, 2017, 11:46:50 AM

it was tempting, and I had this remainder from earlier projects, a Victor fuselage, which deserved its moment of glory, even without the cockpit, but even older I had this head of Ariane 5 rocket which fit just naturally, like all the rest : and when nature fits, why resist?

You'll have to keep it in a giant cupboard, as you obviously can't store a hanger in a hangar...

... I'll get my coat.
Cheers.

Tophe

"Why a coathanger above the clouds??!!!", I have heard... Hey, damned atheists :angry:, this is for the Lord to hang His coat! ;D

steelpillow

"I have heard of skyhooks, but this is ridiculous!"
— The Angel Gabriel
Cheers.

ericr

some time ago I discovered Tophe's P-51 Bv-2 (with some other influence as well) :

and it fired me to get a kit of the F_82 (well, actually, several : wait and see ...)

and make an imaginary interpretation, where the whiffing consists of going to the D version of the P-51 :

the nose is a bit short, it comes from a He-59 ...

and I had to cheat a bit with the rear wheel, in order to have enough height for the pushing propeller  ;)

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Tophe

:thumbsup: :wub: :bow:
So marvelous!
Drawing was easy, but all the merit (of building it actually) is yours, congratulations!

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

ericr