LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

I think the word you are looking for Brad C is Lobscavator...

;D
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

TheChronicOne

Quote from: zenrat on June 28, 2020, 03:29:22 AM
I think the word you are looking for Brad C is Lobscavator...

;D

;D ;D ;D   There we go!!!
-Sprues McDuck-

ericr

PR19_Kit

That's brilliant, with a large number on the side it could have been parked in the 'New Types Area' at Hendon sometime in the '30s.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

The Wooksta!

It looks like an early version of the Fairey Hendon.  I'd replace the engines with the Bristol Pegasus, coat of NIVO and we're good to go.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

zenrat

Marvelous.  I feel inspired to get out my part started Heyford based loooong winged monoplane project.  It could be a prototype.  I wonder if it's suitably not progressed?
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

The Wooksta!

"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

PR19_Kit

Quote from: zenrat on July 02, 2020, 02:37:21 AM

Marvelous.  I feel inspired to get out my part started Heyford based loooong winged monoplane project.  It could be a prototype.  I wonder if it's suitably not progressed?

I've got one of those too, but it's a long way away and a lot of it is already done. :(

As Lee says, post a pic of the stuff you've done so far and we'll 'adjudicate'.  ;)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Quote from: PR19_Kit on July 02, 2020, 03:22:09 AM
Quote from: zenrat on July 02, 2020, 02:37:21 AM

I've got one of those too, but it's a long way away and a lot of it is already done. :(

As Lee says, post a pic of the stuff you've done so far and we'll 'adjudicate'.  ;)

I may do that this weekend.  After all, 3 months is more than enough time to build even two complicated whiffs...
;)
Fred

McColm

NARSES2

That really does look the part, marvellous  :bow:

Now whilst I can see it in the New Types Area at Hendon I can also see it, perhaps with slightly different cowlings, as a Junker's product in S African AF colours.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.