LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Didn't that kit come with one half of the fuselage in clear plastic?

I recall building one just like that as a window display model for my mate Derek's model shop in Oxford, a LONG time ago now  mind you.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 11, 2021, 04:47:11 AM
Didn't that kit come with one half of the fuselage in clear plastic?

I recall building one just like that as a window display model for my mate Derek's model shop in Oxford, a LONG time ago now  mind you.

One release did.  I have two of these, neither has the clear half and only the earlier release has a full interior (not that you'd see it when its all closed up).
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Oh good, my memory is still as good as it ever was, thanks for the confirmation Fred.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

ericr

mine had no interior at all, blue plastic fuselage and dark transparent parts

NARSES2

Somehow that looks right ? I'm obviously suffering a reaction from my Covid inoculation  :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TomZ

Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

Tophe

Old and young at the same time! :thumbsup: 
(Ahem, I must not write "at the same time, thumbsup", because in my France of 2017-2021 this is politically engaged, and not in my direction moreover)
I was meaning: great! :bow:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

inspired by a photo found on the internet, but where ... ?

Flyer

I remember seeing an AH-64 Apache and tank mix sometime somewhere but not a jet...  :unsure:

Looks cool though  :thumbsup:
"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.